Farmers face many of the same risks as other businesses. Like other businesses, the right insurance coverage can provide crucial protection for farmers’ financial assets if there’s an unexpected loss. Contact The Wyatt Agency in Winnsboro, South Carolina, to learn more about farm insurance coverage.
What Is Farm Insurance?
Farm insurance is a type of insurance coverage that can protect you both personally and commercially. These policies typically start with basic coverages, such as property damage coverage, liability coverage and dwelling coverage, and can be customized to fit the specific needs of your farming operation.
What Does Farm Insurance Cover?
Farm insurance can provide a broad range of coverages, including the following:
- Farm dwelling coverage
- General liability insurance coverage
- Property damage coverage
- Commercial auto insurance coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motor vehicle coverage
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Farm office equipment coverage
- Livestock insurance coverage
- Farm outbuildings coverage
- Farm equipment insurance coverage
Since farms and ranches are often unique, an insurance agent may visit your property to ensure your property is adequately covered when you apply for farm insurance. Contact The Wyatt Agency to get started.
How Much Does Farm Insurance Cost?
Your insurance company will likely consider numerous factors to help them determine your level of risk. These variables may directly affect the cost of your premiums.
The following are common risk factors that an insurer may consider:
- Your farm’s location
- Your claims history
- The number of people you employ
- Your farm’s size
- Your policy details (e.g., coverage amounts and deductibles)
- The type of operations you run
- Your farm’s assessed value
Contact The Wyatt Agency for a tailored farm insurance quote.
Since 1966, The Wyatt Agency has been helping farmers find the right coverage. Contact us today to learn more about our farm insurance coverage.
We have offices in Winnsboro, Union, Chester and Blacksburg, South Carolina.